Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Gifts 2011




Willow's Box
 
I have found it next to impossible not to order the things I love from Close to My Heart!  The problem??  I am over loaded with papers I love!!  So this year for Christmas I tried to make several of my gifts using my paper stock.  I thought I would share a few pics. 

I made Memory Keepers (no longer available :( ) for my Great Neices and Great Nephew:
 

  

Mahalia's Box


Ava's Box
 
 They were fun projects.  I tried to incorporate things and colors the kids love.  It was a great way to use some of my older paper stock.  Once the boxes were complete I loaded them up with trinkets and goodies (complete with Sparkly Santa hats for the girls).  I hope these boxes hold many treasures for years to come.

Axel's Box


Sweet Inez

I have one more box to make (for Inez - she did get the hat!!) and am in the hunt for one more Memory Keeper...  Thank goodness for the Close to My Heart Bulletin Board Network for Consultants...!

No comments:

Post a Comment