Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CR84FN Color Challenge

Hello Friend!! - I wanted to share this entry to the CR84FN Color Challenge Blog.  As you can see by the Inspiration pics, the colors for this challenge were PINK, RED and LIGHT BLUE. 

I especially love the picture of the swing with the ribbons...  I can just picture them blowing in the wind as a little red haired girl swings high...  FUN!!

I went to my stash in search of the colors and came up with plain and simple card stock in Pink, Red and White and used ribbon and blue paper behind clear buttons for my touches of Light Blue.

I love elephants so decided this was just the card for a pink elephant with a bousquet of balloons...  Isn't she sweet?? 

Stamps used are from Close to My Heart:  C1284 Wild Thing and C1407 Hot Diggety.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! The elephant with the balloons is adorable! Glad you could join us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Sally! Love the button balloons! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the button balloons - really sweet card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete