Friday, February 17, 2012

Home is Where You Brew Your Coffee...

I always love the sketches over at The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog.  This week's sketch called for a large image at the top.  Just the card for my first attempt at Digital Stamping.  I found a stamp that features one of my FaVoRiTe things... COFFEE!!  Thought this would be appropriate!! 

Once I figured out the downloading, inserting, sizing, and such (really it ended up being quite simple) and got over my fear of coloring with markers, I really had fun!!  The stamp is Brew Your Coffee from Paper Pretties.  The paper and embellishments are all Close to My Heart.  I used Tombow markers to color the image...  and here it is!!



Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's Sketch will be...

Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. wahhhh!! I WANT TO DO THIS!! lol... I LOVE THIS!! lol... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday night?!?!??? Today I have 6 Birthday Cards to make... =)

      Delete