Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Inez Maret!!

Starting off my Wednesday with a quick post.  It's my youngest Great Neices birthday Friday - she's turning 2!!  I loved the sketch over at Sketch Saturday SO MUCH, I made one more for Inez.  I chose the papers in the new Close to My Heart Pemberley pack (one of my  favorites from the Spring 2012 Idea Book).  Inez has a constant companion in Thor, the family's Black Lab, so I chose Ella & the Dog,  images from By LORi Designs.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Verve.   I am also entering this card in the Challenge "Let's See Those Layers" over at The Pink Elephant Blog.






Enjoy your Wednesday everyone and thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Cutest ever!! Love the little girl and the big dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that image is so so adorable i love it!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete