Saturday, March 3, 2012

There is Joy in the Garden...

Time for a new Sketch Challenge at Sketch Saturday.  I've had this Close to My Heart paper pack for some time.  I was excited to use it for this sketch.  Green and yellow are after all my two favorite colors =)   I used my Cricut with the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the circles.  The ribbon, ric rac, brads and pearls are all CtMH.  The image and sentment are also CtMH, stamped with Sweet Leaf & Tulip and colored in with a blending pen to keep the colors subtle.  


Now, which garden loving friend will I send this to...?

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love those gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Sally! I love the papers and your gorgeous tulip!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and hope to see you again! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete