Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just BE You!

I am always looking for images that are usable for Teens.  I found this image over at Whimsie Doodles and it was perfect for the card I wanted to make.  I chose a Sketch from My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge Blog.  It never ceases to amaze me how many Challenges there are out there and how many people are creating amazing cards!! 

Another Challenge I happened upon and am doing for the first time is the Runway Inspired challenge.  I am not a Runway Fashionista but loved the colors in this picture and thought it would lend to a fun card.
The CS and papers are Close to My Heart and Recollections.  The image is colored in with Tombow markers with a touch of bling on her belt buckle.  The card is finished off with a retired CtMH stamp and a yellow polka dot bow.
I'm entering this card in the Whimsie Doodles March Challenge, The Runway Challenge and the My Favorite Places Challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. This image is one of my recent faves from Whimsie Doodles! Love how you used it on this card and those pink highlights in her hair are fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Whimsie Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie Sally! Love that little yellow bow. So glad you could play along with us over at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete