Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One more post for today...

I happened upon The Craft's Meow 1st Birthday Bash Color Challenge today and decided to play along.  I loved the colors and the picture.  I remembered a  CtMH Stamp of the Month set from a few years ago and thought it would be perfect to use.  I randomly stamped on Colonial White CS to create the paper, I found blue ribbon in my stash to use across the bottom giving the effect of a basket holding the eggs which were stamped with Clover Meadow and Spring Iris.  I cut the shape for the sentiment with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

Easter is right around the corner...!

2 comments:

  1. really pretty Sally...awesome color combo. I did want to mention to you that to be eligible for a TCM prize you'll want to use a TCM image...Free digi's are available via The Craft's Meow facebook page...Thanks sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! Love the way you've used the colors. Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!

    ReplyDelete