Saturday, April 14, 2012

Celebrate!

I admit it.  I am one of those... tax procrastinators.  Today was the day I actually turned on my Turbo Tax and got busy.  I vowed I would not approach my Craft Room until I hit the TRANSMIT button.
So this Saturday I made one card.  I used a new stamp set I purchased at a great store I found on my way home from Rockport a few weekends ago Absolutely Everything (check out their website - lots of great stuff).  The set is Pure Innocence - Birthday Princess.  I am using the sketch from Sketch Saturday.  I am also entering it into the Crazy 4 Challenges which is to use BUTTONS!!!










Paper - Crate Paper "Pretty Party" 6 x 6 Pad
Ribbon & Buttons - Close to My Heart
Stamp - My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence "Birthday Princess"
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. WHat a fabby card! I have a soft spot for PI and I love the papers you've put together with that scrummy ribbon. Delish! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete