Friday, April 13, 2012

Opposites Attract...

The first card Challenge I did tonight was CAS-ual Friday.  The card was to feature two colors - opposite from each other on the chart - I chose to work with light blue and mustard yellow.  I had the perfect papers in my scraps to make it work.  I split the card diagonally and used a retired stamp set from Close to My Heart.  One of the papers had a light blue background with some wonderful Sunflowers.  The other paper is a mustard yellow gingham.  I also had a piece of mustard yellow polka dot ribbon to finish it off.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sentiments and how you did them as panels :) I'm glad you had some with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete