Thursday, May 17, 2012

Get Well Wishes

Today my Monthly Kit arrived from Taylored Expressions - lots of bright, bright papers and ribbons that I couldn't wait to use (along with some other goodies =).  What a great week this is turning out to be - two packages back to back!!

Last night I had colored this sweet image from Lili of the Valley and it went perfectly with the papers!!  The Challenge at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog this week is BEARS!!  SCORE!!  I used the sketch from the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge.  This is my first CCCC challenge.  I really like the sketch.  Lots and lots of layers. I flipped the sketch.  I backed each DP with bright yellow CS and chose a bright yellow ribbon and buttons from my CS.

  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment