Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day!!

Tonight's card is based on the sketch over at My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  Very fun sketch to work with!!  A few nights ago I made a card for my son and his wife with the sentiment I Love Being your Mom!  Well, I needed one more for my daughter and this PI image reminds me of my Laura when she was young - oh how she loved to swing!!  I am also entering this card in The Pink Elephant Challenge which is All About Mom.

The papers, Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad Fabulous and the ribbon are from the April Taylored Expressions Subscription Kit.  The image and sentiment are both Pure Innocence.  Her dress is pieced with embroidery floss tied at the waist and the rest of the image is colored with Copic markers and mounted with Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment