Saturday, June 2, 2012

Meljen's Design

Today I made a birthday card for my stash =)  I chose the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday - I love their Challenges.  The sponsor this week is Meljen's Design.

Today has been a rainy Saturday here in Massachusetts.  A great day for errands (when they include the local craft store) and crafting.  Even have some Beef Stew cooking =)

I picked up some 6x6 Paper Pads today - love having new paper to work with!!  I used CS from Close to My Heart and new paper from My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose - Mabel.  I love the colors in the Paper Pad!!  The ribbon, button and charm are from my stash.

Time to get back to the kitchen.  Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Sally, I always love new papers to work with too. Not that I don't have a ton already. LOL. Your card is precious. This is the sweetest image and you have colored it beautifully. I love your color combo and darling DP. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combo's of color and the contrasting papers.... oh.. and let me know if you need a new banner any time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally!
    What a great card, love the papers and adorable image. Super job on the coloring.
    Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally wow such a cute image I just adore your pretty colours and your wonderful design papers. I love those papers with the little flower print very very pretty. Lovely embellishments and cute charm. Great card thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally, I too love getting those new papers and these are gorgeous. You have colored this cute image to match perfectly. I love the multiple runs of ribbon and your charm.
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my but this is one sweetie of a card! Love your adorable image. Certainly brought a smile to my face. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the perfect card Sally! Your papers are beautiful and I agree the colors together are just lovely. I especially like how you colored the background of the image and that wonderful charm. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along in our challenges each week - we appreciate your support and your beautiful work!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet papers and fun image. HAVE A SWEET DAY!!! Arlana @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete