Thursday, June 21, 2012

Where Does Time Go...?

City Crafter's Challenge this week is Time after Time - feature a clock somewhere in your project.  I have been creating 6x6 lay outs of favorite photos and decided to do one featuring this old photo taken in 1957 of me and my brother and sister.  I love that my mother had written the date on the bottom of the photo - I love having her handwriting on it!!  The DP is Prima 6x6 paper stack The Almanac.  The ribbon and crocheted mini doilies are Close to My Heart.  The flowers are Recollections.


3 comments:

  1. Love these colors - I hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet layout, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page looks great.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete