Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brant Point Light

I love to check out CSI Color Stories Inspiration each week to see what their assignment is...  This past week I was so excited to see that the photo they were drawing their inspiration from was of a favorite Lighthouse of mine that's on Nantucket!!  I try to do this Challenge Blog each week, but have missed quite a few weeks this Summer (I have so many printouts from the Blog that I still really want to do...)...  Any way, tonight I created this 6 x 6 layout.  Juanita and I have gone to Nantucket several times for the Daffodil Festival.  These photos were taken in 2009.  Love, love, love that weekend get-a-way.  My favorite vacation spot. We arrive on the Island, put away technology (for the most part =) and relax.  So nice to get a way with a friend and have no one looking for anything from me - sweet!!

The papers I used are mostly from the Authentique 6 x 6 pad Fresh.  Most everything else is from my stash. 


Thanks so much for taking a look!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful page! Those ribbons, title and numbers are very fun and the colors are perfect. Such great pictures, it looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete