Monday, August 20, 2012

Fresh Brewed August FB Challenge

Hey coffee loving friends!!  I got my Digi today for the August Challenge at the Fresh Brewed Facebook page and made my card tonight.  I love this Digi and know that I will be using it again and again!!  There are some great Digi's at the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop - check it out!!
I chose Sketch #1 for my card and some fun papers from the Echo Park paper pad Note to Self.  I colored the image with my Copics and then fussy cut it out and mounted it with Pop Dots.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The sentiment is a sweet little poem I wrote for this card: 

   Would you like to fly with me?
   In a hot air balloon so we could see...
   Sunshine, clouds and tree tops too -
   with plenty of coffee for me and you!

This has been a fun Challenge and a great Blog Hop - Thanks so much Heather!!
              
        

         Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS CARD!!! I said it on Facebook but will say it again, love your coloring. it does appear that the coffee beans have a highlight or shimmer about them. LOVE the sentiment and the fun papers. Lots of fun and movement and whimsy.

    Thank you for playing along in our FB events challenge to celebrate our stamp release.

    Heather D.

    ReplyDelete