Friday, September 28, 2012

Just a Hint of... PINK!

Last night I made a card for a friend whose signature color is PINK!!  She gave me the most special gift a few days ago, and I wanted to thank her in a special way...

I used a sweet image and Sentiment from Lili of the Valley.  I love their images and think it would be a good idea for them to have a store state side... don't you think?  The papers I chose are from My Mind's Eye.  The paper flowers are Recollections and the ribbon is from my stash.  The image is colored with Copics and I finished the card off with GLITZ Stardust from Close to My Heart. 

Challenges:

Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Lili's Little Fairies - White with a Hint of Colour

Thanks so much for visiting!!  Enjoy your weekend!!






3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sally, I love this cutie too and your colours and detailing are so pretty

    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the colour and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just delightful Sally!! Fabulously cute image and a lovely tone of pink! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete