Monday, September 3, 2012

Retro Sketch #27

Whenever I make a card I always think when I'm done "Why didn't I make two?"...  So today I did just that.  I wanted to make Birthday cards for two friends at my church whose birthdays are coming up in these next two weeks. 

It's been a beautiful day here in New England.  Breezy, in the 70's...  it would have been a very peaceful day BUT I had three Boxers to tend to today.  Boston and Summer are ours, and we have been taking care of our daughter's Boxer Tyson.  They have really been good, just busy..!  Two needed baths before they could come back into the house - that is how hard they play!!  All in all it's been a great day! 



Sketch - Retro Sketches #27
Image - Pink card - A Day for Daisies
Image - Orange card - Sassy Cheryl's
Paper - My Mind's Eyeand Dandy - Girl Fine
Ink - Copics
Ribbon - stash
Pink Card - CtMH Distressing Tool



















Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are adorable! Lovely papers and wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete