Thursday, September 20, 2012

Simple Pleasures...

It's that time of year!!  Lots of Farms Stands on all the back roads packed with Pumpkins, Mums and Scarecrows.  I love this Season in New England!!  My favorite time of year.  Tonight I made a card for this favorite time of year featuring a wonderful Digi image from Dearie Dolls.  They have some amazing *FREE* (that's right, I said FREE) images.  Tonight I chose to color up this cute Scarecrow for my Fall card bearing the sentiment:
"simple pleasures" -  I love that!

Papers: MME - Portobello Road (stripes) and Bo Bunny - Natural Necessities Double Dot Designs (polka dots)
Image: Dearie Dolls
Medium: Copics
Embellishments: stash
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Fall


1 comment:

  1. oh what and adorable scarecrow and I love the dp you used with this sketch, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete