Monday, September 17, 2012

Woven Together with Love!!

That is the sentiment on the inside of my card.  I created this yesterday for a friend at my Church who really is amazing!!  She is a Mom!!  And not just any Mom - she has grown children and takes in Foster Children.  I love to watch them arrive at Church each Sunday.  The kids are all dressed so cute and greet me with a big hug!!  This Thursday she is Adopting the two youngest.  It will be a day celebrating Love!!

I used a Retired Stamp from Close to My Heart to create her family tree.  The hearts on the tree represent all of the children.  The three hearts off the tree represent her married daughter and first grandson!!  The papers and ribbon are from my stash, the inks are all Close to My Heart.  The ribbon wrapped around the card just makes me think of a big Hug... 


I am entering this card in the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Things that make you go "Awww"....

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally,

    You were the blog hop winner over at my blog, stop by! Love your card!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete