Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Noah's Turkey

It's here!!  Thanksgiving is tomorrow!!  Tonight I made a card to give my sister for Thanksgiving.  She hosts our family dinner each year and really goes all out!!  I'm so looking forward to spending time around the table with family!!  God is so good!!

Deconstructed Sketch No. 78I used the sketch over at Deconstructed Sketches along with a cute NOAH image from Sassy Cheryl's!!  I love her images - so fun!!  The papers are from Simple Stories - Harvest Lane.  The ribbon, button and sentiment is from Close to My Heart.  I colored the image with Copics, fussy cut it out and mounted it with Pop Dots.



Thanks so much for visiting!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    love your card. The turkey with the boy is so cute.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's absolutely DARLING, Sally. I love the papers and the layout was perfect for your card. Super adorable as always.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Sally- I LOVE this! Everything about it is perfection! Love the design, the DP, and naturally, Noah! You rocked this challenge, lady! So glad you joined us this week at Sassy Cherly's!

    ReplyDelete