Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lace and Doilies!!

Happy Tuesday!!  We are having a wonderful Challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown...  This week our Challenge #137 is "Lace & Doilies"!!  Whenever I see doilies, I think of my Mom and all the "Church ladies" from my childhood years.  They always used doilies under there baked cookies, cakes, squares and even their fancy little sandwiches they would bring to Church events.  I think I need to make an effort to bring back the doily...  hmmm...

Back to the Challenge...  Our Sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More


This week's winner will be awarded FIVE free digital stamps from Robyn's Fetish!!

I have used the image "Tea for Two".  I cut the doily in half and mounted it on each side, added a strip of pink lace from Recollections topped off with some white ribbon tied off in a bow. 

I do hope you will stop by our Blog and check out the rest of the Design Team's cards for some inspiration, and then... break out your Lace & Doilies and join in on the fun!!

Blessings to you all!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sally!! WOW!! This is so pretty my friend!! I love that background you've created with the doilies!! Just brilliant! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Such a great way to use the doily and lace. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE the cut doily background, Sally! It's fantastic how so many of you used the tea pot and how different it looks each time. Gorgeous coloring on your tea pot. Such sweet lace, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, really beautiful card! I love the design with doilies, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the doily creates such a pretty texture on your card. This is so pretty and elegant with the pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - you've chosen very pretty colours for the teapot!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete