Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Sketchy Challenge!!

Hi there - I have fallen in love with the House Mouse stamps - so very cute!!  I ordered my fist three (something tells me there will be more in my future), and inked them up - awesome detail - couldn't wait to make a card.  If you follow my Blog, you know how I love daffodils!!  LOVE this Gentle Rain stamp!!

   I used the Sketch from The Sketchy Challenge :

 
I am also entering this card in the Challenge over at Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes plus a Sentiment
The papers are from Lawn Fawn.  The stamp is colored with Copics and the ribbon is from my stash!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Blessings to you!!




4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love daffodils too. Can't wait to see them in our garden ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute - I love these mice!! Beautiful colors and coloring!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... cute.... Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete