Sunday, April 28, 2013

Monochromatic...

Quick card and post and then I must sleeeep...

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week is "Monochromatic you say?", which I love!!  I chose my image and of course went with my favorite color - GREEN!!  I almost gave Noah green hair...  just couldn't bring myself to carry it out...

I used this week's Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, papers and twine from my stash and all shades of Copics in my possession =)
                 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Blessings to you!!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun sketch and awesome card!
    Love your choice of monochromatic colors!
    thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, I'm sure he still would have been lovely, but I'm glad you didn't color his hair green. :)
    It's a stunning card and I LOVE the green. It's just perfect.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so cute, and you've done a fabulous job of coloring it! I love the way you wrapped the twine around the main image. Very clever and a great look. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, this is so cute! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's monochromatic challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm...green hair, huh?! Well, that would have been fun!! hehe! You really rocked this card, girlfriend! I love it! I'm so glad you've joined us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, love the twine border! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete