Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hey There...

Hey There Friends...  Still on vacation, but, I stopped back home this morning before church to make a card for a "Tweener"...  So many of the images I have are a bit too young, but I did come across this awesome image from Birdie Brown that I think is just perfect for that age!!

I used the Sketch from this week's Challenge over at Sketch Saturday.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye - Tangerine!!  I colored the image with my Copics and added some Twine from my stash.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches.  Inside, of course it says Happy Birthday!!


Thanks so much for visiting my Blog!!

Blessings to you!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, don't know if I'm having a blonde moment but I can't see a card on your post, just the sketch! Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what happened - away from my computer now but I'll fix that when I get home =)
      Thanks Niki!!

      Delete