Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown - Team B

Happy Tuesday!!  So glad you stopped by.  I have a quick Post to share my card for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.  Team B has had a bit of a vacation over Christmas and New Years, but now we are back with a Challenge all about Snowmen...  Snow Much Fun!!  Our Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and the DT have been given some awesome images to create with...  I chose this cute Snowman holding on to a birdhouse - how cute is he??  

I used some remnants from a retired paper pack from Close to My Heart, colored the image with Copics and highlighted the star and heart with CtMH Liquid Glass.

We had over a foot of snow last Thursday/Friday with temps in the single digits.  Yesterday our temps hit the mid 50's!!  Thought I'd share two pics of the Snowmen my Great Nephew and his Dad made Sunday, and the sad departure just 25 hours later...


Head on over to Tuesday Throwdown and check out the rest of the DT creations, and play along!!

Blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment