Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!

Hi friends - another week has flown by and it's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!  This week we have an awesome Sponsor Doodle Pantry - so many beautiful images you must check out there shop!!

My computer decided to give out on me this week...  so, I am posting when I can...  so, please bear with me =)

On to this week's Challenge:


Here is this week's Sketch...

And here is my card...

I do hope you will join in our Challenge!!

Blessings to you!!

Sally


5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Sally!! I love lighthouses, and this one reminds me of our annual vacation along the Outer Banks. Ahhhhh summer, it can't get here soon enough!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your card this week I did a V-8 slap on my forehead ... what a GREAT idea to use ribbon for those fishtails. So soft and pretty this week Sally. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sally love your card and this lighthouse image is just so perfect and great for a masculine card. Love your colour combo that deep aqua or peacock is one of my favourite colours. Take care and have a lovely week. We're having a storm here at present it was a cyclone call Lusi but has been down graded.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally,
    What a fun image, your ribbons look great. Have a super weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are making headway on getting your computer fixed. I love the light house and I love how you used ribbon for the banners. Nice effect. Take care Sally and I hope you are feeling better too.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete