Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs

Hey there friends - busy Wednesday this week...  Fresh Brewed Designs just had a new Digi Release AND today starts a new Challenge!!  We have a theme this week...

...the Theme for this week's Challenge is...By the Sea / Summer!!  Have you been able to spend any time by the Sea yet this Summer??  My vacation is still about one month away, but I am oh so ready!!   Ocean here I come, well not quite yet...  but SOON!!

Back on track...  Have you visited Fresh Brewed Designs lately??  Heather has several new images each and every month!!  The Shop at Fresh Brewed Designs is a great place to visit and look for that perfect image!!  Check it out!!  Click HERE!!

For my Summery themed card, I chose this new digi Monkey in Tree!!  How cute is he??


I just love this little guy!!  Makes me smile!!  I hope you will check out our Challenge and play alon!!  you can find everything you need to know by clicking >>>>>here<<<<<<

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  

Blessings to you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment