Monday, July 14, 2014

It's Digi Release Time!!!


Hi friends!!  I am so excited!!  Today is the day Fresh Brewed Designs is releasing new Digi images!!  And they are oh so much fun to create with!!  Heather has been very busy =)



Head on over to the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog - I am pretty sure you will go bananas over the new images!!!  You can see them all by clicking >>>>HERE<<<<


For my card I used the new image Louies Cupcake!!  How cute is he???!

Make sure you check out the Challenges that are going on at FBD and play along!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Blessings to you!!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sally!! AWE aren't these monkeys of Heather's just ADORABLE!! I love your card design...you've showcased your image PERFECTLY!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally this is just sooo cute. Loving the polka dots and the earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. SALLY!!! This is so awesome! I love the soft colors in the bg papers. Your eyes are drawn to the image right away. Beautiful layout and card design! I am guessing that is a banana flavored cupcake?!? My Louie is sitting here on my desk with one that looks almost exactly the same :D hehehe!!!

    big hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally! What an adorable little card using Louie! He looks so very sweet standing there with his cupcake! What a great layout using warm colors. Perfect for a little boy.
    Absolutely adorable!
    I hope that you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, I love your card. I really like the ribbon with the button and twine. Great dot paper. It looks so good with the digi. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete