Monday, August 4, 2014

Digi Release Day at Fresh Brewed Designs!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Hi friends - so excited to let you all know about what's brewing over at Fresh Brewed Designs!!  Today is Digi Release Day!!!   Heather has created some really fun images for this release.

I have been blessed to have a family Beach House on Cape Cod.  So many of the gift shops feature lots and lots of mermaids, in fact, my favorite Coffee Shop in Cataumet has several mermaids decorating the Ladies Room as well as one life sized mermaid greeting you at the entrance =) SO, I was very excited to see the images I was sent to create with, Merlin and Myrtle!!  How fun are they!?!?!


I think Merlin is quite "taken" with Myrtle!!  

I hope you will head on over to Fresh Brewed Designs and check out the rest of the fabulous images!!  I just LOVE this Digi Release!!  Click >>>HERE<<<

So glad you stopped by!!

Blessings to you!!





6 comments:

  1. Sally this is just so beautiful and I just adore how you have coloured her with the sparkle.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable - these digi stamps are so fun :) and your coloring just great

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHEHEHE!!!! Love this mermaid couple. This is just too cute!!! Myrtle is gorgeous in all of that glitter, and Merlin has definitely taken notice! Adorable design and love the blog write up as well. I have been smiling the whole time :)

    HUGS,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these two! So adorable. I really love how you did her, the sparkle is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, You did a great job with your mermaid and man. Your coloring is great! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally, your card is adorable!!! Loving this little couple, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete