Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs - Lots of Lattes!!

It's time for a new Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs and the theme is Lots of Lattes!!  Who doesn't love going to a coffee shop...?  I think no one =)  Whether it's for coffee, lattes or even tea, I just LOVE going to a favorite Coffee Shop.  For a little added inspiration, check out my Coffee Shop tab at the top of the page.  I haven't updated it in awhile, but you can see some pics of some of my favorite coffee shops.

Heather has some fabulous coffee related digi stamps to choose from which I have used quite a few.  This Challenge I chose Pumpkin Latte Digital Stamp- here's my card...

 
One of my favorite things about Fall is the Pumpkin Spice coffee at a local coffee stop - YUM!!!
 
I hope you will check out the Challenge and play along.  Did you know National Coffee Day here in the US is coming up later in the month?  Great Challenge to make a card for a coffee loving friend =)
 
Any way, Thanks a latte for stopping by!!
 
Blessings to you!!


3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet and perfect. The image takes center stage. The papers are so soft and lovely!

    Sending big caffeinated hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally I do love your card just perfect, I'm just so intrigued about this Pumpkin spiced Coffee please tell me more??? I love pumpkin as we eat it as a vegetable here in New Zealand. Roasted, steamed, mashed and in summer salads. Also in muffins and scones with nutmeg and cinnamon.
    Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathie =)
      Pumpkin surfaces BIG Time in the Fall here in Mee England... Everything in the grocery store seems to add a Pumpkin "twist", Ppkin Milano cookies, Pumpkin Oreo's, Pumpkin Chobani Yogurt, Pumpkin ice cream. Pumpkin doughnuts and muffins... I even had a pumpkin bagel yesterday!! When the local chain coffee shop brings out the Pumpkin Spice Coffee you know Fall is here, once it's gone... It's time for Christmas!

      Delete