Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs - Pumpkin Patch!!

Hi friends!!  Today I want to share a card with you that I made for the latest Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs.  The theme is Pumpkin Patch!!  I used this beautiful image The Great Pumpkin along with some retired papers from Close to My Heart.


I just love Fall and couldn't resist this image with all the leaves.  I colored them up with some good old New England Fall colors.  I kept the layout simple so as not to draw away from the image!!

Heather has some wonderful "Pumpkiny" images in her Shop.  Check them out and oh so much more, by clicking...   >>>HERE<<<

I hope you will join in on the Challenge - can't wait to see your creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings to you and...  Happy Fall!!


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Sally! I love the soft papers behind the image. Your coloring on this and your fussy cutting are out of this world! HAPPY FALL!!! :-)
    Sending smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete