Wednesday, March 4, 2015

FBD Challenge - Green, White & _________!

Hey there friends!!  There's a new Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs starting TODAY!!

The theme this week is the color combo Green & White with the addition of 1 color of your choice!!  I didn't have any trouble choosing the image I would use - time to break out the Cutie Bugs!!  I just love this Cutie Bug with the Latte - Yum!!  Heather has so many wonderful images you can check out in her shop by clicking >>>>HERE<<<<  The link will take you to my personal favorite "Cutie Bug" image  =)

So, here is my card using "Cutie Bug Latte" - I think he looks great in Green (or is he a she...?)...




I hope you will head on over to  Fresh Brewed Designs and play along with us!!  We just LOVE to see all of your projects.  Get your Green on!!

Wishing you all a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings to you!!

3 comments:

  1. You are SO SWEET! Thank you for the compliments :) I am glad you love these little cutie bugs. They make me smile too!

    Beautiful card and layout. LOVE the layers and the dotty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Sally and I love all those greens you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and card design Sally.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete